Low Voltage LED Recessed Lighting Kit by Deckorators
Deckorators "EASY" to install Low Voltage Light Kit
This easy to install low voltage LED flush mount light kit from Deckorators is a perfect for step lighting and facia board. It is a recessed, low-voltage lighting kit that provides a brilliant glow for walkways and steps, or wherever better visibility is desired.
- Included are 8 Compact LED lights that provide the perfect ambient lighting for decks, docks, porches and patios with a clean, streamlined appearance.
- Each kit includes eight easy-to-install lights and the necessary installation hardware.
- Choose between straight fixtures or step fixtures.
- This Deckorators recessed - low-voltage lighting kit will help transform your deck and outdoor living space with a distinct lighting effect.
- Expertly designed, a Deckorators recessed deck lighting kit lets you enjoy your deck longer and show off your deck’s best features after the sun sets. Unlike typical flood lights, this low-voltage LED kit will help create an inviting environment on virtually any kind of decking material.
- In addition to beauty, this recessed deck lighting helps improve overall safety and security throughout the night.
- Lights are Simple to install.
- Up to 24 lights can run off one transformer.
- 8 - recessed LED lights - Level or Stair
- Low voltage transformer
- Photo scensor
- Installation drill bit
- Extension wire
Click HERE for additional lights
Click HERE for installation:
http://www.deckorators.com/postcaps/lighting.htmOutdoor LED deck lighting offers several benefits. LED lighting improves visibility on and around the deck or patio, provides aesthetic benefits and uses less electricity than traditional wired deck lighting. Since LED deck lighting is low voltage, it's a great way to make your deck area more functional without having to incur outrageous electricity costs. Most importantly, deck lighting helps to comply with various local building codes and reduce potential trip hazards.There are many additional benefits that come along with installing deck lighting. Installing deck lighting allows you to showcase your treated wood deck or composite deck to its best advantage. LED deck lights are the perfect application for highlighting specific areas on your deck such as stairs near or on pool decks, by hot tubs and around fountains or statues as well as other deck features.
How to Install...http://www.deckorators.com/postcaps/lighting.htmOutdoor LED de...