Protect Your Deck This Winter
As the leaves start to change color, you may find yourself reminiscing about the hours of enjoyment spent outside on your deck. While warm-weather gatherings and summer barbecues are a favorite pastime of the season, the combination of foot traffic, food spills and weather can take its toll on any deck.
Before the chill in the air turns into harsh winter weather, clean and protect your deck to prepare it for the long winter months ahead.
"Smart homeowners recognize that seasonal changes can wreak havoc on decks unless properly maintained," says Fiona Seal, Rust-Oleum Wood Care brand manager. "But with a few simple steps, you can winterize your deck so it survives the onslaught of ice, snow, sleet and moisture that can cause damage during the months ahead."
LIGHT ON - RETAINING WALL LIGHT
- 20,000 hr. Lifespan
- Energy Efficient - 1.9 Power Watt that emits "WARM" light
- 30 SMD high output led's per fixture
- 5 year warranty (when used with approved DC transformer)
- Waterproof design
- UV treated polycarbonate lens - will not brown or yellow
- Quick and easy installation - comes with 6' lead wire
- 30 year warranty on corrosion resistant powder coated finish
- Heavt duty die cast aluminum body
- Dimensions: 7-1/4" Wide 3/4" High 1" Deep