6' Western Red Cedar Railing Kit with Black Aluminum Balusters
The fast and easy installation of this railing kit makes it the perfect product for the do-it-yourselfer and the professional deck builder. Made of quality western red cedar along with black aluminum balusters, your new stylish railing will be the talk of the neighborhood. The wood components are molded with a decorative high-end finish and are kiln dried after treatment for extra stability and are also ready to stain or paint. Creates a 36" Railing height. Available in Level or Stair Sections.
- Panel Height ~ 32-1/4
- Length ~ 72"
- Depth ~ 3.375"
- Baluster length ~ 26-1/4"
- Baluster spacing ~ 3-13/16"
- Top handrail ~ 3-3/8" wide
- 15 ~ Powder Coated Black Aluminum Round Balusters
- 4 ~ Mounting Brackets with Hardware (stainless steel screws)
- 1 ~ Upper Rail (pre - drilled for balusters)
- 1 ~ Lower Rail (pre - drilled for balusters)
- 1 ~ Top Hand Rail
- Pre-cut and drilled components for easy installation
- Holes are drilled to 3/4" depth (4-9/16" on center)
- Spacing between balusters (3-13/16")
- Includes Balusters and Brackets
- Wood components are naturally resistant to rot and decay and also kiln dried after treatment for added stability
- Black aluminum balusters offer a high-end, stylish look to your railing
- Perfect product for both the do-it-yourselfer and the professional deck builder
- Matching 6 ft. stair rail kit available
- Measure the distance between posts and cut the rails to size. For even spacing between the balusters and posts, be sure to cut from both ends of rails.
- Place the molded cap rail upside down on a flat surface. Next, place one of the 2x4 rails into the molded cap rail channel so that the holes are facing up. Starting from either end, fasten the top 2x4 to the cap rail using the (7) 3" screws.
- Attach the support block on the bottom of the bottom 2x4 rail using the 4" screw. The support block installs under hole 8. If your rail was not trimmed evenly from both sides, find the closest hole to the center to secure the support block. If that hole has not been predrilled, pre~drill with a 1/8" drill bit.
- Attach the (4) 2x4 DeckoRail railing brackets to the posts according to the included instructions
- Attach the bottom 2x4 rail, with the holes facing up, using the 2x4 DeckoRail railing brackets. Insert the balusters into the predrilled holes.
- Attach the cap rail by aligning the holes to the baluster at one end of the rail and working your way to the opposite end, ensuring that all of the balusters are secured between the two rails.