ALX Contemporary Brushed Titanium Railing Panel by Deckorators
A fresh addition to the ALX railing family, the ALX Contemporary railing features a sleek and modern appearance, with a beautiful anodized finish that resists scratches and corrosion. And to top things off, the ALX Contemporary railing is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Made of heavy-gauge aluminum, ALX Contemporary railing in Brushed Titanium features a beautiful anodized finish that offers the appearance of stainless steel while resisting scratches and corrosion. The product is available with a rectangle top rail with Deckorators Estate balusters. It comes in 36- and 42-inch heights and 6 ~ and 8 ~ foot pre-assembled sections for easy installation.
- Available rail heights ~ 36" or 42"
- Available rail lengths ~ 6' or 8' (both are 6 or 8 foot on center)
- Posts and matching stair rail kits sold separately
- Brushed Titanium anodized finish
- Rail profile: Rectangle profile with Estate balusters
- Pairs well with the SLX InvisiRail™ glass railing system
- Ideal for stair applications
- 6' On Center Pre Assembled 36" Rail Height Rectangle.
- Each kit includes 1 pre-assembled welded 6' on center rail, using 2 ~ 68.5" long rails, and 15 ~ 30" square balusters. Includes Brackets.
- 8' On Center Pre Assembled 36" Rail Height Rectangle.
- Each kit includes 1 pre-assembled welded 8' on center rail, using 2 ~ 92.5" long rails, and 20 ~ 30" square balusters. Includes Brackets.
- 6' Pre Assembled Stair Rail Height 36" Rectangle
- Each kit includes 1 pre-assembled welded 6' or 8' rail, using 2 ~ 72" long rails, and 14 ~ 35" square balusters. Includes Brackets.
- Balusters are 3/4" square
Click HERE for Posts:
Click HERE for Bracket kits:
Click HERE for installation:
Deckorators ALX Contemporary pre-assembled aluminum railing earned a 2020 Golden Hammer Award for its combination of innovation, value and shelf appeal for dealers.
Deckorators aluminum railings offer great looks and long-lasting performance— backed by a lifetime limited warranty on manufacturing defects and a 25-year removal & replacement warranty. For additional information, please refer to the ALX Railing Warranty