CableRail by Feeney Inc.
Installing a cable rail system is not only extremely durable and aesthetic but virtually invisible, allowing beautiful, unimpaired views.
CableRail Standard Assemblies Make Measuring, Ordering, and Installing a Breeze:
Our most popular and cost effective cable option, perfect for all residential and light commercial projects. Each assembly includes the selected length of 1/8" diameter type 316 stainless steel cable with one pre-attached Threaded Terminal fitting, one QuickConnect SS fitting, two stainless steel Flat Washers (or two nylon Flat Washers for metal posts), and one stainless steel Snug-Grip washer nut.
Standard Cable Assemblies are sold in a wide range of standardized pre-cut lengths for easy ordering. There is no wasted time taking precise railing measurements; just select assemblies that are longer than you need and trim any excess in the field. Each assembly includes special Threaded Terminal and automatic-locking Quick-Connect SS attachment fittings that are sleek, simple to use, and easy to conceal. The result is not only extremely durable and aesthetic but virtually invisible, allowing beautiful, unimpaired views.
- Made from high-strength, low-maintenance, weather-tough, 316-grade stainless steel
- Available in 1/8" diameter cable to complement any railing design
- Sold in a wide range of standard lengths (5 ft to 50 ft in 5-ft increments) that can be trimmed to a finished dimension in the field. We also offer a spool of 100'
- Patented automatic-locking Quick-Connect SS fittings make installation fast and easy
- May be installed on new or existing wood railing frames in exterior, interior, residential, and commercial settings
- Complete installation instructions, frame requirements, 3-part specifications, and detail drawings available.
Click HERE for Warranty:
Click HERE for Installation:
Click HERE for Maintenance: