Low Voltage LED Dome Light by RDI
This lighting system from RDI installs using a quick connect system. This light usually mounts on a post. Colors match all RDI Transform Posts.
- .80 watts
- Color ~ White ~ Caramel ~ IronStone ~ Caramel
- Includes quick connect pigtail
1. Cut out the included template and place at the desired location. Pre-drill two 1/16" holes for screws and one ½" hole for the wire. Run a harness (not included) down the inside of the post or post wrap with the male connector hanging out of the ½" hole that was just drilled.
2. Plug the male connector into the female connector attached to the light. Press firmly until the connection is fully engaged. The light should be illuminated if the transformer is on.
3. Twist the dome light to separate the dome from the lens back. Push the wire and connection of the lens portion back through the ½" hole until the back plate of the light is flush with the post. Align the pre-drilled holes and use the 2 included stainless steel screws to mount the back plate of the light to the post (Fig. 2). Place the dome/lens portion of the light over the back plate at a slight angle. Place the dome/lens portion over the back plate. Once the dome/lens portion of the light is flush with the post, twist the dome/lens clockwise until it locks into place.