The stair lights are exactly what I was looking for.just the right amount of light for the stairs I am glad I got the shade for my application.shipping was fast.And the install was easy to do.
Deckorators Low Voltage Light Kit
These compact, ultra bright, low-voltage LED Pierce Recessed Lights make decks both appealing and accessible after dusk. They mount flush to any surface and are ideal for pathways, stairs, doorways, and step-downs. Versatile and easy to install, recessed lighting is a simple way to add a dramatic effect to your deck. Lights come 8 to a package with transformer and light sensor included. Additional 2-pack add-on kits and extension wire are available separately. Lights can be spliced into a low voltage system using a cable connector. This easy to install low voltage LED flush mount light kit from Deckorators is a perfect for step lighting and fascia board. It is a recessed, low-voltage lighting kit that provides a brilliant glow for walkways and steps, or wherever better visibility is desired.
- Included are 8 Compact LED lights that provide the perfect ambient lighting for decks, docks, porches and patios with a clean, streamlined appearance.
- Each kit includes eight easy-to-install lights and the necessary installation hardware.
- Choose between straight fixtures or step fixtures.
- This Deckorators recessed - low-voltage lighting kit will help transform your deck and outdoor living space with a distinct lighting effect.
- Expertly designed, a Deckorators recessed deck lighting kit lets you enjoy your deck longer and show off your deck’s best features after the sun sets. Unlike typical flood lights, this low-voltage deck lights kit will help create an inviting environment on virtually any kind of decking material.
- In addition to beauty, this recessed deck lighting helps improve overall safety and security throughout the night.
- Lights are Simple to install.
- Up to 24 lights can run off one transformer.
- 8 - recessed LED lights - Level or Stair
- Low voltage transformer
- Photo sensor
- Installation drill bit
- Extension wire
Click HERE for additional lights
Click HERE for installation: