Work great these definitely do. Not a difficult system, nice and easy. They will take a bit of time to due to the process involved to cover large decks. A bit of patience and an extra helper for sure will make these an outstanding product choice. there is nothing like seeing your deck completed with no screws. simply put I am completely satisfied with the TC 1 system and am spreading the news about them.
Tiger Claw TC 1 Hidden Deck Fastening System
Looking for a clean - screw free deck board installation. Try the Tiger Claw Hidden Deck Board Fasteners. The TC-1S is ideal for soft and low-density woods.Tiger Claw hidden deck fasteners were created to install decking through a unique procedure. Using a heavy gauge hardened carbon steel with black oxide coating clip that penetrates into the side of your deck board which mounts to the stringer with included stainless steel screws. This mounting procedure creates a clean finish looking down from above that shows absolutely no face mounting screws. Heavy Gauge Steel with Magni 599 coating for outstanding corrosion protection and an additional black top coat to better hide fastener between boards.
COVERAGE: 90 Count Box
- 50 sq. ft. at 16" OC,
- 35 sq. ft. at 12" OC,
- 70 sq. ft. at 24" OC
Design features include:
- Simple three-step installation process results in a safe, secure, fastener-free decking surface
- Clip drives flush to the decking, allowing boards to dry and shrink naturally, creating a consistent gapped look
- Reduces wood splitting, wood rot and board cupping. Comes with 15-year warranty
- Looking for a stainless steel option? Check out TC-2.
- Stainless Steel Screws and Installation Block Included.
- Box contains 90 pieces.
- 90 pcs. box covers aprox. 50 sq. ft.
TC-1S works well with the following decking lumber varieties:
- Atlantic White Cedar
Eastern White Cedar
Port Orford Cedar
Southern Yellow Pine
Pressure Treated Lumber
Western Red Cedar