Tyvek ThermaWrap LE
DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap® LE is made with a metallized, low-emission (low-e) surface that reflects solar radiation away from the building. In cold weather, this helps prevent radiant heat loss from within the structure. In warmer weather, Tyvek® ThermaWrap® LE turns the tables, reflecting warm air out and away from the structure, to help improve air-conditioning efficiency. In all seasons, that can help make both residential homes and commercial buildings more comfortable, more energy efficient, and less costly to operate.
- Can add an effective R-2 to a wall system when installed with a 3/4" air space.
- Features low-emissivity, metallized surface to reduce the sun's radiant heat flow into your walls in the summer
- minimizes heat gain in summer and heat loss in winter, for enhanced energy efficiency
- Features low-emissivity properties to reduce heat gain and protect insulation
- 5' x 150'
- 9' x 100' (call for pricing)
Click HERE for Specs: