Wedge-All Wedge Anchor by Simpson Strong Tie
A non-bottom-bearing, wedge-style expansion anchor for use in solid concrete or grout-filled masonry. The Wedge-All wedge anchor is available in carbon steel with zinc or mechanically galvanized coating, as well as Types 303/304 and Type 316 stainless steel. Threaded studs are set by tightening the nut to the specified torque. The Wedge-All is code listed for grout-filled masonry applications.
- Code-listed under IBC/IRC for grout-filled CMU per ICC-ESESR-1396
- One-piece, wrap-around clip ensures uniform holding capacity
- Threaded end is chamfered for ease of starting nut
- Available in a wide range of diameters and lengths
- 25 Per Box
- Carbon steel anchors are available zinc plated or mechanically galvanized