- We offer free Ground shipping and handling on most products. (above $49.99)
- Choose between Ground, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air.
- All orders received after 3pm est. will ship the following day. (stock items) On all orders placed on Fridays after 3pm est. orders will ship first thing the following Monday.
- Residents of Alaska or Hawaii must call us for a shipping quote - (866)-781-5033
- All stock items ship same day via UPS by 3pm eastern standard time.
- All orders received will be handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- We will provide a tracking number, when available, witch will be forwarded via email.
- We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Non stock items ship within 5-7 business days.
HASTLE FREE RETURNS
We make returns as easy as possible. We know sometimes that something may be the wrong color, does not fit properly, or you just may not be happy with your purchase.
All returns must be authorized by DeckExpressions® in advance by email or phone and meet the following requirements:
- All returns must be processed within 30 days of the invoice date along with a copy of the original invoice in the package with the returned merchandise.
- Returns past 30 days will be issued via store credit.
- All returns must be unused and in the original packing container with all packing material included. It must be determined by us to be suitable for resale.
- All credit card returns will be credited back to the customer’s account.
- Deck Expressions is not responsible for any return shipping cost or any shipping damage.
- There will be a 15% re-stocking fee on select items.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
DeckExpressions® primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
Paypal stores and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and they protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations.
We as merchants are able to accept payments from you by using PayPal. In doing so, a merchant may share information about you with Paypal, such as your email address, when you attempt to pay that merchant. This information is to confirm to that merchant that you are a PayPal user and that the merchant should enable PayPal as a form of payment for your purchase.
Rebate promotions do not apply to clearance items.