Instadeck Outdoor Flooring Sytem
Deck Boards Sold Separately ~ Click HERE for deck board options:
*Made specifically for Dura Life Decking *
* Minimum purchase of 3 packs *
The Insta Deck Foundation System by Barrette is a reliable solution for building a stable deck foundation in a time-efficient manner. This innovative system utilizes precast pads that can be easily adjusted to achieve a level foundation for your deck. Its unique design ensures that the foundation will not settle or heave due to seasonal changes and ground movement.
Additionally, this foundation system is easy to install and requires minimal excavation, making it a cost-effective and environmentally-friendly option. The Insta Deck Foundation System by Barrette is a great choice for homeowners, contractors, and DIY enthusiasts looking to build a quality deck foundation that will stand the test of time. InstaDeck Outdoor Flooring System is a DIY dream come true. Tiles easily snap together to create a foundation for a freestanding, ground-level deck which can be assembled on any flat surface, using minimal tools. Build a new deck in a few hours and at a fraction of the cost of a traditional deck or pavers. The integrated Step-Clip fastening system makes installing compatible composite deck boards* fast and easy. No screws needed — just step and clip to lock deck boards securely into place.
- DIY-friendly with minimal tools
- Frame height ~ 2"
- Sold in packs of 4
- Weight capacity - 1600lbs
- Create any size deck using locking tile foundation
- Integrating Step-Clip fastening system makes for easy deck board installation
- Made in the USA with Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Anchors sold separately
- One pack creates 16 sq. ft.
- Saw (for cutting deck boards as needed)
- Concrete Anchors
- Anchoring Spikes
- Safety Glasses
- Level Tape Measure
- Rubber Mallet
- Weed fabric (recommended if installing on grass or soil)
- 91.61'' L X 23.3'' W
- 16 square feet
- 2.875'' H
- Concrete Anchors - (such as tapcons) 5/16" x 2" or greater if installing to concrete. 2-4 per insta-deck tile
- Soil Spikes - 5/16" x 8" or greater if installing on grass or soil. 4 - per insta-deck tile.
Click HERE for installation:
Click HERE for FAQ
1.Layout and secure tiles together on level surface
2.Place deck boards onto InstaDeck tiles
3.Step down on boards to lock them into place