HOW IT WORKS:
2" DuPont Tyvek Wrap Caps are constructed of high-density polyethylene with UV inhibitors. These caps are engineered to increase fastener holding power, reducing the potential for job-site tear-offs.
1 3/4" steel stud screws are self-tapping drill point screws that can be easily applied by hand or drill. Screws are core attached to DuPont Tyvek Wrap Caps for quick installation.
Tyvek Wrap Cap by DuPont provides optimal holding power when securing DuPont Tyvek weather barriers in commercial or residential buildings. Used with full drill point steel stud screws, DuPont Tyvek Wrap Caps provide additional protection around fastener penetrations.
Increased holding power, reduce tears.
- 1-3/4" Self Tapping threaded Philips head sheet metal screws with 2" Plastic Cap. (1000 per box) or
- 2" Plastic Caps Only (2000 per box)
They are ideal for high wind load installations, where they can help prevent tear-off and keep Tyvek weather barriers from tearing off while they are exposed during construction.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 1 3⁄4" Steel Stud Screw
- Can be applied by hand or drill
- Self-tapping drill point screw, #8 shank with a modified truss head style (Phillips head)
- Screws are coated with an organic fluoropolymer for improved rust protection
- Drill bit included in each box, for ease of installation
- Screws are pre-attached to Wrap Caps for quick installation
Click HERE for product data: