Tyvek Flex Wrap NF by Dupont
(NF: no fasteners needed)
How it Works:
FlexWrap integrates easily with all DuPont air and water barriers, to help seal the building envelope for improved durability and energy efficiency. Correctly installed, Flex Wrap NF can help stop water from getting at the corners of windows and doors. In turn, that can help prevent water damage, such as wood rot and corrosion, as well as mold. Keeping air and water out can also help maintain insulation R-value, for improved energy efficiency.
- Rolls sold individually
- Commonly used for 2x4 walls and heads of arch-topped windows
- Can be applied over a wide range of building substrates, including non-nailable sheathing materials like PS foam board, fiberboard, concrete masonry unit (CMU) and other such materials
- FlexWrap NF products are three-layer assemblies consisting of a DuPont Tyvek top-sheet, an adhesive layer, and a release liner
- Premium performance, extendable self-adhered flashing material
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty from DuPont
- NF means no fasteners needed; It is self-adhered
- 6" x 75'
- 9" x 75'
- 9" x 15'