Joist & Flashing Tape by Deckorators
Protect and maximize the life of your deck by using joist and flashing tape on a wood or composite deck's substructure.
- Available Sizes: 1-5/8 in. x 50 ft. (for single-Joist) and 3-1/8 in. x 50 ft. (for double-Joist/beam)
- Can be applied to the top of joists, rim joists, and ledgers to protect wood against water damage
- Increases the holding power of deck screws
- Acts as a barrier to protect screw holes from moisture
- Ideal for both wood and composite deck understructures for which we recommend using ProWood® professional grade treated lumber.