Smart-Bit Depth Setter
Driving Tool for Setting Screws to the Perfect Depth
Smart-Bit® Deck Screw Depth Setter is designed to make fastening decks, drywall, and general screw setting easier and faster, with clean and uniform results: perfectly set screws every time. The tool is adjustable so that it can be used with many different screw types and sizes, and features an Auto-Stop™ mechanism that sets the screw at the target depth without stripping the screw recess. A free spinning stop collar with rubber O-ring protects the work surface from damage or marking.
The Depth Setter works with both Phillips® and Torx® bits and is designed for use with a full range of Starborn fasteners. The Depth Setter also works well with other fastener products.
- Auto-Stop™ Mechanism
- Once target depth is reached, the Auto-Stop™ mechanism inside the tool disengages the driver bit and stops the screw from driving further - without stripping the screw recess.
- Secures the depth setting of the tool for consistent screw depth, every time.
- Depth can be adjusted for many different types and sizes of screws, and applications.
Free Spinning Stop Collar
- The free spinning stop collar is fitted with a rubber O-ring to prevent damage to the work surface once the target depth is reached.
Works with Torx® and Phillips® Bits
- Each tool includes one T-20 bit in the tool and four additional replacement bits: (2) T-20 bits, (1) T-25 and (1) #2 PH.