Radiance Rail Express Smart Set by TimberTech
Rail packs come in 6’ or 8’ lengths that are pre-routed and include top rail, bottom rail and exposed color-matched mounting hardware. Post covers that are designed to sleeve over 4” x 4” pressure-treated posts have an outside diameter of 4-1/4” square, and are available in a 39” length for flat areas and in a 96” length for stair areas. Please note that you will need post covers longer than 39” in length for any staircase posts located in the middle or the bottom of the steps. Usually, you will be able to get two stair post covers from one 96” long post cover.
Radiance Rail Express can be installed at 45 degrees without unsightly overhangs on the post cover, and the entire system is backed with a 25-year limited warranty.
All the traditional looks of RadianceRail but with a smaller top rail. Plus, pre-routed baluster holes and fewer steps deliver easy installation and an accessible price. A railing is actually the sum of its parts—and we give you so many ways to customize yours!
Sleek, Minimalist Look:
- Exposed, color-matched mounting hardware and minimalist post, caps, and skirts.
- Railing, infills, posts, caps, and skirts are specially engineered to combine into a single, unified system.
- No painting or staining required.
- Beauty That Endures
- Will not rot, peel or blister.
- Routed baluster receiver makes installation a snap while passing all code requirements.
- 6' or 8' Sections (level & stair)
- 36" Rail Height