Deck Expressions understands how important it is that your order arrives promptly. We partner with the largest stocking retailers and manufacturers of deck accessories and railing, so you can trust that most orders placed before 3:00 pm EST will ship the same day!
- We offer free Ground shipping and handling on all orders above $49.99.
- For additional shipping options choose between 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air.
- All orders (stock items) received after 3pm est. will ship the following day. All orders placed on Fridays after 3pm est. orders will ship first thing the following Monday.
- Residents of Alaska or Hawaii must call us for a shipping quote - (866)-781-5033
- We will ship most products to Canada, please call for a shipping quote.
- All orders received will be handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- We will provide a tracking number, when available, witch will be forwarded via email.
- We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Non stock items ship within 5-7 business days.
- Some larger orders will ship LTL. We will contact you for shipping arrangements.
LTL Freight Shipping:
Because some items offered at Deck Expressions are too large or heavy to ship via FedEx or UPS, they are shipped via LTL (Less than Truckload) Delivery.
If you order is being shipped via LTL, you will be contacted to discuss the details before the order ships.
Hassle Free Returns:
We make returns as easy as possible. We know sometimes an item may be the wrong color, does not fit properly, or you just may not be happy with your purchase.
All returns must be authorized by DeckExpressions® in advance by email or phone and meet the following requirements:
- All returns must be unused and in the original packing container with all packing material included. It must be determined by us to be suitable for resale.
- Clearance items sales are final. Non refundable.
- All orders placed with credit card or Pay Pal will be credited back to the customer’s account.
- Deck Expressions is not responsible for any return shipping cost or any shipping damage.
- There will be a re-stocking fee on select items (Please call for more details)
- To avoid returns, we urge you to call us at any time to discuss your order. We want to make sure that the items that you are interested in are correct. Whether it be size, color or quantity. We dislike returns as much as you.
Follow the Below Steps for a Hassle Free Return:
- Log into your store, then go to My Account.
- Click Completed to see a list of all completed orders.
- Find the order that you wish to return, then click Return Item(s) next to View Order Details.
- Fill out the following items on the return request:
- Click Submit Return Request.
Defective or Damaged Products & Shipping Errors:
**Inspect your shipment thoroughly upon delivery and report any damage or errors within 5 days of receipt of package**
DeckExpressions® primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
Paypal stores and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and they protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations.
We as merchants are able to accept payments from you by using PayPal. In doing so, a merchant may share information about you with Pay Pal, such as your email address, when you attempt to pay that merchant. This information is to confirm to that merchant that you are a PayPal user and that the merchant should enable PayPal as a form of payment for your purchase.
We offer an easy online payment experience through Pay Pal, and all other major credit cards. Our hassle free return policy is in best interest of our customers. We guarantee a purchase experience like never before. Come and shop with us for all your deck building materials and products requirements. Installation videos and contractor information are also available.