Install Ledger Boards with Piece of Mind
"Don't let your deck rot your house"
- Deck2Wall Spacers are designed to easily and efficiently provide air space between buildings and deck ledgers, stair stringers, shade structures, railing posts, fence posts, etc... Proper airspace and sound construction details should prevent rot from occurring at these connections.
- Multiple washers are often specified by architects and engineers to achieve this airspace, and the result is usually a slow and tedious installation.
- Deck2Wall Spacers are easy to install, simply fasten the spacer to the ledger with properly sized screws or nails through the attachment holes prior to bolting the ledger to the structure. The large diameter of the Deck2Wall Spacers™ will provide greater bearing surface than standard washers.
- Deck2Wall Spacers™ allow machine bolts or lag screws to be positioned on a ledger as specified by an engineer or architect. Other methods may not offer this flexibility.
- Attaching deck ledgers is serious business. Failures can be disastrous. Use Deck2Wall Spacers™ with appropriate fasteners. Consult a design professional if necessary.
- Use Deck2Wall Spacers for a fast and professional ledger installation.
- DIMENSIONS ~ 2-1/2" diameter, 5/8" thick
- MATERIAL ~ injection molded, fiberglass reinforced polypropylene.
- QUANTITY ~ Packs of 5