ALX Classic Aluminum Rail Sections with Choice of Balusters from Deckorators
Deckorators introduces an easy to install Aluminum railing system with your choice of balusters. The durable, yet minimal ALX Classic aluminum railing profile won’t obstruct your view. Rails come with baluster connectors already mounted to the top and bottom rail for proper baluster spacing. You choose from either the Classic (3/4" round) or the Estate (3/4" square) balusters for the infill. Kits are available in satin black, weathered brown, matte black and textured white, and in 6' and 8' lengths.
Pick your color, rail length, then choose a baluster style. That's it!
- 2 ~ Aluminum rails with baluster connectors installed,
- 4 ~ in-line METAL brackets (with 16 - #8 x 3/4" mounting screws) ~ NOTE ~ Brackets not included with weathered brown railing
- 15 ~ Balusters for 6' section (round or square)
- 20 ~ Balusters for 8' section (round or square)
- Satin Black
- Matte Black
- Weathered Brown ~ (mounting brackets NOT included with railing)
- Textured White
- SIZES ~ 6' or 8' Lengths
- 36" or 42" Rail Heights
Deckorators aluminum railing and balusters are powder-coated with AAMA2604-compliant material that provides five times the outdoor exposure protection and twice the humidity protection as AAMA2603.
Click HERE for Railing Installation:
Click HERE for brackets:
Click HERE for Post Installation:
Click HERE for Warranty:
Universal Consumer Products, Inc. (the “Warrantor”) is pleased to extend this Warranty to you, the original consumer/end user (the “Consumer”) of the Deckorators product. This Warranty is valid for Deckorators ALX Railings, Aluminum Balusters and Scenic (tempered glass) Balusters (“Railing Product”) used in standard residential applications, and may not be assigned or transferred by you.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Warrantor, at its sole option, will replace or refund a prorated portion of the purchase price for any Deckorators ALX Railings used in a decking/railing application where the coated surface chips, cracks, checks, chalks or peels. Warrantor will also, at its sole option, replace or refund a prorated portion of the purchase price for any manufacturing defects in any tempered glass material or aluminum extrusion for your Deckorators ALX Railings used in a decking/railing application.
Warrantor shall have no further liability or obligation except as expressly stated herein. If a claim is made under this Warranty on a product that is no longer available, Warrantor reserves the right to provide a similar product of equivalent quality and value.
TWENTY-FIVE-YEAR REMOVAL AND REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
If a Railing Product is proven to be defective and eligible for replacement or refund under the terms of this Warranty and was installed in strict accordance with the installation instructions, Warrantor will provide, in addition to replacement product or
a prorated refund of the purchase price, a prorated portion of the reasonable and customary costs associated with installing replacement products, including removal and disposal of defective products (“Replacement Costs”). Replacement Costs will be prorated as set forth in the “Prorated Refund Schedule” and based off of the reasonable and customary Replacement Costs on the date of the original purchase. This amount shall not be adjusted for inflation. Replacement Costs shall not include the cost of permits required or obtained in connection with installing replacement products.
Prorated Refund Schedule
Years Since Purchase
Years 1 - 6 Years 7 - 10 Years 11 - 14 Years 15 - 18 Years 19 - 21 Years 22 - 25
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY
% Purchase Price Covered
100% 80% 60% 40% 20% 10%
The Warranty does not apply to any product that:
• Is damaged by physical abuse, acts of God, acts of war, exposure to acid rain or other chemical or biological factors.
• Has not been installed or maintained in accordance with Warrantor’s installation and maintenance instructions.
• Has been abused or placed under or subjected to abnormal residential use conditions.
• Has been used, modified or otherwise treated in any manner other than as intended by Warrantor.
• Has been stored improperly prior to installation, resulting in excess exposure to moisture.
• Has been subjected to welding, bending, drilling, cutting or other fabrication not called for in Warrantor’s installation guidelines.
• Has been exposed to a corrosive environment, including the use of adhesive tapes, sealants or mastics in direct contact with the
• Is damaged by continuous exposure to salt water conditions when installed within one (1) mile of any coastal salt water.
ALX Railing and Baluster Lifetime Limited Warranty
ALX Railing and Baluster Lifetime Limited Warranty
Failure to follow any restrictions or warnings supplied with the Product shall make the Warranty null and void and of no further effect. Warrantor reserves the right to investigate any claim and to inspect any product for which a claim is made. Any construction
or use of this product must be in accordance with all local zoning and/or building codes. The Consumer assumes all risk and liability associated with the installation or use of this product.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
WARRANTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OWNERSHIP OF THIS PRODUCT.
The limited warranties expressly provided in this document are the only warranties given on the Product and are in lieu of all other warranties, and Deckorators expressly disclaims all other warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or intended use.
To make a claim under this Warranty to receive replacement product, the original owner must, within 90 days of actual or constructive notice of damage covered by this Warranty, do the following:
1. Prepare a letter that includes the following information:
• A list of the number of pieces and the size of each piece for which the claim is made.
• Proof of Purchase of the product, as shown on the original invoice.
• Proof of Warranty, as evidenced by the original product label, or a copy of the mark on the product.
2. Mail the above information to:
Universal Consumer Products, Inc. Warranty Information
2801 East Beltline NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. WARRANTOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THE PRODUCT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.