Full Panel ALX Contemporary Railing by Deckorators
A sleek and contemporary appearance. Rectangular top and bottom rail with square balusters. The ALX Contemporary Pre-assembled railing features a sleek and modern appearance, with a beautiful powder-coated finish that resists scratches and corrosion. And to top things off, the ALX Contemporary Pre-assembled railing is backed by a lifetime limited warranty
- Pre-assembled, welded aluminum panels available in 4 powder-coated colors
- Rectangular rail profile with square balusters
- 6' and 8' on-center lengths when installed using 2.5" posts
- Pre-assembled, adjustable stair rail panels
- 2.5" post kits now feature a 1-piece post trim and leveling plate
- 3/4" square balusters
- Rectangle upper and lower rail.
- 6' On Center Pre Assembled 36" Rail Height Rectangle.
- Each kit includes 1 pre-assembled welded 6' on center rail, using 2 ~ 68.5" long rails, and 15 ~ 30" rectangle balusters. Includes Brackets.
- 8' On Center Pre Assembled 36" Rail Height Rectangle.
- Each kit includes 1 pre-assembled welded 8' on center rail, using 2 ~ 92.5" long rails, and 20 ~ 30" rectangle balusters. Includes Brackets.
- 6' Pre Assembled Stair Rail Height 36" Rectangle
- Each kit includes 1 pre-assembled welded 6' or 8' rail, using 2 ~ 72" long rails, and 14 ~ 35"rectangle balusters. Includes Brackets.
- Balusters are 3/4" Square
- Textured Black
- Weathered Brown
- Textured White
- Textured Bronze
- 6' x 36" ~ Level & Stair
- 8' x 42" ~ Level & Stair
- 6' x 42" ~ Level & Stair
- 8' x 42" ~ Level & Stair
Click HERE for Structural Posts:
Universal Consumer Products, Inc. (the “Warrantor”) is pleased to extend this Warranty to you, the original consumer/end user (the “Consumer”) of the Deckorators product. This Warranty is valid for Deckorators ALX Railings, Aluminum Balusters and Scenic (tempered glass) Balusters (“Railing Product”) used in standard residential applications, and may not be assigned or transferred by you.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Warrantor, at its sole option, will replace or refund a prorated portion of the purchase price for any Deckorators ALX Railings used in a decking/railing application where the coated surface chips, cracks, checks, chalks or peels. Warrantor will also, at its sole option, replace or refund a prorated portion of the purchase price for any manufacturing defects in any tempered glass material or aluminum extrusion for your Deckorators ALX Railings used in a decking/railing application.
Warrantor shall have no further liability or obligation except as expressly stated herein. If a claim is made under this Warranty on a product that is no longer available, Warrantor reserves the right to provide a similar product of equivalent quality and value.
TWENTY-FIVE-YEAR REMOVAL AND REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
If a Railing Product is proven to be defective and eligible for replacement or refund under the terms of this Warranty and was installed in strict accordance with the installation instructions, Warrantor will provide, in addition to replacement product or
a prorated refund of the purchase price, a prorated portion of the reasonable and customary costs associated with installing replacement products, including removal and disposal of defective products (“Replacement Costs”). Replacement Costs will be prorated as set forth in the “Prorated Refund Schedule” and based off of the reasonable and customary Replacement Costs on the date of the original purchase. This amount shall not be adjusted for inflation. Replacement Costs shall not include the cost of permits required or obtained in connection with installing replacement products.