Avalon Aluminum Railing System by RDI
If you are in the market for a durable, reliable and easy to install aluminum railing system, look no further. The RDI Avalon aluminum railing system is proudly made in the USA. The Avalon aluminum railing. is available in a full panel that installs in a breeze!
Rust-resistant Avalon Aluminum Railing combines form, function and versatility — providing style, safety and security. The pre-assembled rail panels feature ProLock® locking strips that are designed to hold balusters securely in place. Avalon Aluminum Railing offers the ultimate in customization with three top rail options
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Durable powder-coated AAMA certified aluminum system
- Pre-assembled rail panels save valuable installation time
- Choose from 6′ or 8′ lengths, 3 top rail profiles, 4 infills, and 3 colors
- Select standard Avalon posts or create an over-the-top install with our over-the-top posts and brackets
Top Rail MUST be used with the Avalon Rail Panels!
Top Hand Rail Sold Separately - Click HERE to Choose Handrail Options:
- Easy installation with pre-assembled level and stair panels
- Patented Securatec technology locks balusters in place without the need for spacers or screws
Avalon Aluminum Rail comes as a pre-assembled railing panel in one convenient package, this saves valuable installation time (just choose a top rail).
Avalon is extremely strong and durable and will not easily bend, break, twist, rust or snap.
*Stair panels rake from 0 ~ 38 degrees*
- Matte Black
- Matte Bronze
- Square ~ 3/4" x 3/4"
- 36" ~ Residential
- 42" ~ Commercial ~ 2nd level (check local building codes)
- Spacing between balusters ~ 3.67"
SECURATEC LOCKING STRIP:
Innovative locking strip, pre-installed into the top and bottom rails, lock in balusters for a secure fit and eliminate rattling.
INTERCHANGEABLE TOP RAILS:
EASY-INSTALL BRACKET SYSTEM:
Simply secure the bracket to the post, attach the rail, and place the Top Rail End Cover over the assembly for a clean look.
Durable, rust and rot resistant powder-coated aluminum is AAMA certified and exceeds most commercial and residential building codes.
- 2 ~ Rail channels
- 4 ~ Mounting brackets (brackets are aluminum)
- Locking strips
- Pre assembled
Click HERE for installation instructions:
Click HERE for warranty:
Baluster wall specs:
The ProLock locking strip secures railings by connecting them from the inside out, making a clean, seamless finish for your outdoor living space.
SolarGuard technology provides fade resistance so that your outdoor living products will maintain a like-new finish for years to come.