Frame Kits for Decorative Skirting by RDI
Create a unique decorative accent or divider wall with the Decorative Screen Panel frame kit. The matte black frame offers a clean, modern finished look that is ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Frame kits allow for panels to be installed up to 3 panels high with additional corner and mid posts available for custom configurations. Durable powder-coated aluminum frames can be surface mounted, are easy to install, and come in Satin Black.
- Can hold 1-3 Decorative Screen Panels (Sold separately) Decorative Screen Panels Frame Kits contain 2 ~ 2" aluminum H-posts, 2 top & bottom U-channels, 2 mid H-channels, 2 post inserts, surface mounting kit, post caps, and hardware.
LINE POST KIT:
- Line Post Kit – To be used with Frame Kit to Create a Continuous Section.
CORNER POST KIT:
- Corner Post Kit – To be used with Frame Kit to Create a Corner Section
- Install 3, 2, or 1 panel high with our powder-coated aluminum frame kit
- Can be installed under-deck or hung horizontally or vertically
- Color ~ Black
Click HERE for Installation:
Click HERE for Warranty:
Click HERE for Decorative Skirting:
Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty
Who is covered:
• The limited lifetime warranty covers single-family residential properties only. This limited warranty extends to the original purchaser and one (1)
individual transferee as specified herein.
• A twenty (20) year limited warranty covers any other type of building or property including those owned by corporations, governmental agencies,
partnerships, trusts, religious organizations, schools, condominiums, homeowner associations, cooperative housing arrangements and apartment
buildings. The warranty period will be twenty (20) years following the original date of Product purchase.
What is covered: Barrette Outdoor Living warrants that its aluminum railing products (“Product”) will be free from defects in material and workmanship
for the warranty period. This limited warranty is valid beginning on the date of Product purchase.
Barrette Outdoor Living warrants the Product against peeling, flaking, rotting, chipping, cracking, blistering, splintering, corrosion and rusting, structural
damage due to weather influences, or abnormal discoloration/fading* under normal atmosphere and weather conditions; fungal decay or wood boring