Hatteras Flat Top Post Cap by Deckorators
Beautiful accent to wooden railings. Deckorators Hatteras Flat Top post cap is a good option when you want a traditional accent for wood railing. Wide angles add interest. Each cap is available in cedar or pressure-treated wood.
Post cap fits a standard 4” x 4” wood post (actual measurements 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”). Inside dimensions: 3-5/8” x 3-5/8”.
CEDAR ~ PRESSURE TREATED PINE
UFP Warranty Corporation (the “Warrantor”) is pleased to extend this Warranty to you, the original Consumer of the Deckorators product.
This Warranty is valid for original Consumers of Deckorators Decking and Composite Railing material used in standard residential
dwellings and may not be assigned or transferred by you. This Warranty only applies to product purchased in the United States or Canada.
Warrantor will repair or replace any Post Cap that exhibits defects in materials or workmanship, for all but the Solar Light Components in a
solar post cap, for a period of two years following date of purchase. Warrantor will repair or replace any Post Cap that exhibits defects in
materials or workmanship in the Solar Light Components for a period of one year following date of purchase.
Solar Light Components includes the solar panel, the low voltage solar cell and the L.E.D. light bulb. This Warranty does not cover the
This Warranty does not cover cost of installation, removal or reinstallation. Warrantor’s sole obligation is limited to repair or replacement,
and Warrantor shall have no further liability or obligation except as expressly stated herein. If a claim is made under this Warranty on a
product that is no longer available, Warrantor reserves the right to provide a similar product of equivalent quality and value.
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY
The Warranty does not apply to any Post Cap that:
• Is damaged by physical abuse, acts of God, acts of war, or other chemical or biological factors.
• Has not been installed or maintained in accordance with Warrantor’s installation and maintenance instructions.
• Has been abused, or placed under or subjected to abnormal use conditions.
• Has been used, modified or otherwise treated in any manner other than as intended by Warrantor.
• Has been disassembled or repaired by anyone other than Warrantor.
Failure to follow any restrictions or warnings supplied with the product shall make this Warranty null and void and of no further effect.
Warrantor reserves the right to investigate any claim and to inspect the materials for which the claim is made. Any use of product must be
in accordance with local zoning and/or building codes. The Consumer assumes all risk and liability associated with the construction or use
of this product.
WARRANTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR
OWNERSHIP OF THIS PRODUCT. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the
exclusion of incidental or consequential damages so the limitations and exclusions herein may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you
specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
To make a claim under this Warranty, the Consumer must, within ninety (90) days of actual or constructive notice of damage covered by
this Warranty, do the following:
1. Prepare a letter that includes the following information:
• A list of the number of pieces and the size of each piece for which the claim is made.
• Proof of Purchase of the product, as shown on the original invoice or receipt.
• Proof of Warranty, as evidenced by the original UPC or end-tag from the product, or a copy of the mark on the product.
2. Mail the above information to: UFP Warranty Corporation
2801 East Beltline NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525