Simpson Strong-Tie Adjustable 6x6 Post Base
The AB series of retrofit adjustable post bases provide a 1" standoff for the post, are slotted for adjustability and can be installed with nails, Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws or bolts (ABU). Depending on the application needs, these adjustable standoff post bases are designed for versatility, cost-effectiveness and maximum uplift performance.
- Sold individually
- Product Depth ~ 6"
- Product Width ~ 6"
- Height ~ 2.8"
- All galvanized, in ZMAX® coating
- Attaches a post to existing concrete for decks, patio covers and other top-supported structures
- Features 1 in. standoff to help prevent rot at post end
- Slotted for adjustability
- Designed for versatility, cost-effectiveness and maximum uplift performance
- Nominal post size: 6 in. x 6 in.
- Made from 12-Gauge base; 14-Gauge strap
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws