TimberLok Heavy Duty Wood Screw by Fastenmaster
TimberLok Heavy Duty Wood Screw
The 6" TimberLOK is a code-compliant way to attach rafters or trusses to a double top plate.
- TimberLOK replaces 3/8" lag screws and enables you to complete wood-to-wood projects faster, easier and stronger.
- TimberLOK is approved in ACQ Pressure Treated Lumber.
- There is no need to pre drill withTimberLOK, it’s sharp point and aggressive threads zip right into the densest woods.
- Unique tapered head countersinks easily into wood for flush appearance
- Variety of lengths, from 4" to 10", to match every application
- Free bit in every package
- Available in 4 Screw Sizes x 5/16"
- Available in 50 pc. Boxes or 250 pc. Bucket
- Steel with 3 ~ layer epoxy coating.
Click HERE for Technical Evaluation Report