Versadjust Adjustable Pedestal | V3-18 or V3-316
VERSADJUST PEDESTALS FOR STRONGER DECKS
The key to building a long-lasting deck is ensuring its supports are up to any challenges that come their way.
• Integral base leveling to correct for sloped substrates
• Each center-loaded pedestal supports 1250 pounds
• Quick-clip extenders to reach heights fast - up to 36 inches
• Pedestal bracing system for additional stability and heights over 24 inches • Fast and easy installation - promotes labor savings
• Screw-to-adjust pedestals ensure perfectly level decks
• Impervious to water, mold, and freeze/thaw cycles
• Unique patented design
• Made in the U.S.A.
Versadjust Adjustable Pedestal with 1/8″ (3.175 mm) Tab
Versadjust Adjustable Pedestal with 3/16″ (4.5 mm) Tab
Note: Bison recommends 3/16″ tabs when using Bison Wood Tiles.
3 3/4" – 5 3/4" (95 – 146 mm)
8" (203.2 mm)
1.8 lbs (0.82 kg)
|Weight Bearing Capacity||
Supports 1250 lbf (5.56 kN) FS:3 per Pedestal