BoWrench Deck Board Straightener Tool
BoWrench is the only one-man hands-free board straightening tool on the market... You'll wonder how you ever worked without one!
• Works on floors, walls, and overhead... Easily and quickly straightens twisted and warped boards... reduces your labor costs and allows you to use material you normally would have discarded.
• Use on cedar, redwood, pressure treated pine, exotics, synthetics...
from standard deck boards to 2" thick tongue & groove to plywood sheets... indoors and out. Closes up to 2" gaps! Lumber isn't cheap and this tool will let you use lumber you previously would have discarded.
• A deceptively simple-looking tool, the BoWrench is a must have for both professional builders and do-it-yourselfers. The BoWrench gives you a fast, one-person way to straighten decking boards. This is great because decking material... whether redwood, cedar or pressure-treated pine... is often warped, especially in 12 to 16-foot lengths.
• To operate the BoWrench, you simply slip the tool on a joist, pull the lever arm, and release. You can either push or pull boards into alignment, and when the handle is perpendicular, the tool locks in place, holding the board securely and leaving both hands free to drive nails or screws.
• Whether you are a contractor, remodeler, or home owner... you'll save money on materials with BoWrench... you'll save time with BoWrench... and you'll do better quality work with BoWrench.
• Heavy duty & built to last! Pays for itself with just one job!