If you're lucky enough to have a backyard or some outdoor space, why not make the most of it with a cool, refreshing shower? There are plenty of great shower ideas out there to suit all budgets and styles, so you're sure to find something that inspires you.
Why having an outdoor shower is so awesome
There are plenty of reasons to love having an outdoor shower. For one, it's a great way to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine while getting clean. Plus, it can save you a lot of money on your water bill. And, it's just plain fun to shower outdoors!
Here are a few more reasons why having an outdoor shower is so awesome:
1. You can enjoy the fresh air and sunshine while getting clean.
2. It can save you a lot of money on your water bill.
3. It's just plain fun to shower outdoors!
4. It's a great way to cool off on a hot day.
5. It's a great way to get rid of sand after a day at the beach.
Outdoor shower ideas, pros, and cons
Showering outdoors can be a great way to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. However, there are a few things to consider before setting up an outdoor shower.
The first thing to consider is the weather. If it is raining or there is a chance of rain, you will need to make sure that your shower area is well-protected from the elements. Otherwise, you may find yourself getting wetter than you intended!
Another thing to consider is privacy. If you live in a neighborhood with close neighbors, you may want to consider setting up a screen or privacy fence around your shower area. Otherwise, you may find yourself on display for the whole neighborhood to see!
Finally, you will need to think about the practicalities of setting up an outdoor shower. This includes making sure that you have a water supply that is safe to use outdoors, as well as a drainage system to avoid flooding.
If you take all of these things into consideration, you can enjoy a refreshing and invigorating outdoor shower while avoiding any potential pitfalls.
How to install outdoor showers
If you're lucky enough to have a backyard, installing an outdoor shower can be a great way to enjoy the outdoors and get clean at the same time! Here are some tips on how to do it:
1. First, you'll need to find a spot for your shower. It should be close to a water source and in a sunny spot so that the water will be warm.
2. Then, you'll need to build a base for your shower. This can be done with a few concrete blocks or a pre-made shower base.
3. Once the base is built, you can add the shower fixtures. These can be purchased at any hardware store.
4. Finally, you'll need to connect the shower to a water source. This can be done with a garden hose or a dedicated water line.
With these tips, you'll be able to enjoy your very own outdoor shower in no time!
Diy outdoor shower ideas that will inspire you
If you're lucky enough to have a backyard, why not make the most of it with a DIY outdoor shower? Whether you're looking to save water or just enjoy the outdoors, there are plenty of ways to make an outdoor shower work for you. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Use a solar shower to heat up water ahead of time. This is a great way to save water and energy, and it's also eco-friendly.
- If you have a pool, you can easily rig up a shower using a pool noodle and a hose. Just be sure to use a shower head that's designed for outdoor use.
- If you're really looking to save water, consider using a rain barrel to collect water for your shower. You can find rain barrels at most hardware stores.
There's something about an outdoor shower that just screams luxury. No mud, no stepping on rocks, no stressing about your hair, just the pure pleasure of a good shower. And when the weather is nice, there's nothing better than showering outdoors, surrounded by nature. It's the perfect way to start or end your day.
Click HERE for the RDI shower kit.
Mendelsohn, H. (2021, May 5). 31 Outdoor Showers That Will Convince You to Upgrade Your Backyard This Summer. House Beautiful. Retrieved October 20, 2022, from https://www.housebeautiful.com/room-decorating/ou...
Kindesign, O. (2022, June 12). 21 Best Outdoor Shower Ideas That Will Leave You Feeling Refreshed. One Kindesign. Retrieved October 20, 2022, from https://onekindesign.com/2022/06/12/best-outdoor-...
R. (2020, August 19). 50 Cool Outdoor Showers Ideas to Inspire You. Christian Quotes. Retrieved October 20, 2022, from https://www.quoteschristian.com/outdoor-showers-i...