Low Voltage Flush Mount LED light with Pig Tail by RDI
New from RDI. These simple little LED lights are the size of a quarter. The run in series using the RDI Quick Connect wires and Splitters.
- 1 ~ Flush Deck Light with wire connector
- 0.40 watts per light
1. Layout the location of the light(s). To prevent splitting, do not install within ½" of the edge (1" from center) of the light and the edge the deck board. Use a 1" diameter Forstner bit to bore a flat bottom hole 0.7" deep into the deck board. NOTE: Do not drill completely through the deck board with this bit. Drill a ½" diameter hole in the center of the hole that was drilled in with the Forstner bit. Drill completely through the deck board with this bit.
2. Place the connector and wire attached to the light through the hole that was drilled in Step 1. Gently insert the flush mount light into the hole that was drilled in Step 1. The top of the light should sit just below the surface of the deck board. If the light is above the deck surface, remove it and check for debris. If there is no debris, bore the hole slightly deeper with the Forstner bit. If the light is too far below the surface, remove the light and place a small amount of clear exterior silicone caulking in the bottom of the hole and reinsert the light so it is just below the surface of the deck board.
3. Underneath the deck, plug the male connector of the harness into the female connector attached to the light. Press firmly until the connection is fully engaged. Connection is fully engaged when there is minimal gap between the male and female connector. The flush mount light will now be illuminated if the transformer is on and the harness is plugged in.
- Lifetime - Limited
- RDI Quick connect lighting system.
Click HERE for installation