Level.It - Raised Deck System Pedestal
Level.It Adjustable Deck Support Pedestal by Bison
Bison Level.It System adjustable deck supports are the simple solution to your decking needs! The Bison Deck can be used on rooftops, balconies, cracked concrete patios, even on-grade! This innovative elevated deck solution works with any surface material, from wood tiles, traditional stringer and plank decks, natural stone, composites or concrete. The Bison Level.It is ideal for both contractors and do-it-yourself homeowners.
Roughly one deck support for every 3-4 square feet of deck. Most concrete or wood tile decks will require about 1 pedestal per tile. For help with estimating, contact our technical services department. (866) 781-5033
- Height range from 2" - 4-3/4".
- Adjustable Deck Pedestals* (select 1/8" or 3/16" tab size)
- Model: LC-18 Level.It Adjustable Pedestal with 1/8" (3.175 mm) Tab
- Model: LC-316 Level.It Adjustable Pedestal with 3/16" (4.5 mm) Tab
- Note: Bison recommends 3/16" tabs when using Bison Wood Tiles.
OTHER AVAILABLE PARTS:
Ultra Low Height Pedestal with 1/8″ (3.175 mm) Tab
Ultra Low Height Pedestal with 3/16″ (4.5 mm) Tab
Note: Bison recommends 3/16″ tabs when using Bison Wood Tiles.
Note: For use with Level.It Model LC Pedestal only.
Note: For use with Level.It Model LC and ScrewJack Model B3 or B4 Pedestals.
Click HERE for installation instructions:
Click HERE for details:
Click HERE for FAQ on this product: