SlideLoc 3-1/2" Narrow Board Installation Gun for Azek Narrow Boards
Hidden fastener system with superior holding power that requires no pre-drilling for installation. SIDELoc provides a fastener-free surface by pulling the board to the joist from the side of the board. SIDELoc is designed exclusively for installing AZEK square shoulder, capped polymer deck boards in multi-Width Decking in narrow (3.5”) boards. The SlideLoc 3-1/2" Narrow Board Installation Gun for Azek Narrow Boards is a high-performance installation gun designed for fast and accurate installation of 3-1/2" Azek narrow boards. It features an ergonomic design with an easy-grip handle that provides superior comfort and control during installation. The gun is equipped with an adjustable power setting and a unique slide-loc technology that allow for a wide range of board sizes to be installed quickly and accurately. The gun also includes a durable and rugged design for long-term use in any job site.
Designed for TimberTech® AZEK® square shoulder boards only.
- Heavy duty contractor grade tool
- Clamping action grips deck board
- Creates Uniform 1/8" Spacing Between Boards
- Designed for Azek Square Shouldered Deck Boards
- Dual screw guides fasten both sides of board with single tool placement
- Includes two 3" driver bits for use with Azek SIDELoc Screws