Tyvek Straight Flash by Dupont
TYVEK Straight Flash by Dupont
Straight Flash is Engineered to keep water and moisture out around non-flanged and brick mold windows and doors in brick facades or molding.
DuPont StraightFlash is an innovative, dual-sided butyl, self-adhered window and door flashing. It is specifically designed to help keep wind-driven rain from entering around non-flanged and brick mold windows and doors in brick facades.
HOW IT WORKS:
Straight Flash window and door flashing features specially designed release papers with dual-sided butyl adhesive. This enables easier installation of the flashing, to tie the window or door frame directly to the sheathing or water-resistive barrier, and protect vulnerable non-flanged and brick mold window and doors.
- Sold 4 Rolls per Box Only.
- A premium durable, self-adhered flashing material for straight jams and heads of rectangular windows to help prevent water damage from wind driven rain.
- 4" x 150'
- 9" x 125'
- Made in the USA
- Application - Jambs and heads of rectangular windows
- Release Liner 2 piece, heavy-duty siliconized paper
- Adhesive Butyl rubber (black)