TYVEK Straight Flash by Dupont
- Sold 4 Rolls per Box Only.
- A premium durable, self-adhered flashing material for straight jams and heads of rectangular windows to help prevent water damage from wind driven rain.
Straight Flash is Engineered to keep water and moisture out around non-flanged and brick mold windows and doors in brick facades or molding.
DuPont StraightFlash is an innovative, dual-sided butyl, self-adhered window and door flashing. It is specifically designed to help keep wind-driven rain from entering around non-flanged and brick mold windows and doors in brick facades.
How it Works
Straight Flash window and door flashing features specially designed release papers with dual-sided butyl adhesive. This enables easier installation of the flashing, to tie the window or door frame directly to the sheathing or water-resistive barrier, and protect vulnerable non-flanged and brick mold window and doors.
- Package Quantity 4
- Made in the USA
- Application - Jambs and heads of rectangular windows
- Release Liner 2 piece, heavy-duty siliconized paper
- Adhesive Butyl rubber (black)