VersaRail Aluminum Deck Railing by Dura Life
The VersaRail Railing System is Compatible with RDI Avalon Posts and most Avalon accessories
This durable railing provides modern options and is easy to install. Made of powder-coated aluminum, the VersaRail Railing System pairs beautifully with more contemporary and high-end architecturally designed homes. To ensure durability, especially in seacoast installations, VersaRail has been tested to withstand salt spray up to 10,000 hours. VersaRail also provides the option to use DuraLife composite deck boards as the top rail, an LED post cap, ADA hand rail and gate, opening a range of great design possibilities.
VERSARAIL RAILING FEATURES:
- Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Railing comes pre-assembled.
- Powder-coated aluminum finish tested to over 10,000 hours of salt spray
- Patented ProLock® locking strip secures rails to balusters with no screws
- Architectural-styled flat top or stylish contoured top rail options
- Matte Black, Matte Bronze, White color options
- Standard 2.5" factory assembled surface mount post with pyramid post cap and collar (sold separately)
- Larger 4.25" post with mounting kit and post top in matching VersaRail colors (sold separately)
- 6' and 8' level rail kit lengths
- 6' and 8' stair rail kit lengths
- 36" and 42" level rail heights*
- ¾" square balusters
Top Rail Styles
Choose from three top rail styles; the architectural, flat-topped Classic style or the stylishly contoured Cambridge style. Add the Classic Deck Top Rail Adapter, allowing you to install a matching DuraLife deck board top to create a flat drink-top rail.
Classic Deck Rail
Click HERE for Installation:
Click HERE for Code Docs:
Click HERE for Warranty:
Click HERE for railing brackets