Aluminum Structural Porch Post by RDI
Structural porch post is made from RDI installs easily with the porch post mounting kit. Porch posts require two Mounting Kits for use as porch post.
- COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS ARE ALWAYS BOLTED, USE 3/8" DIAMETER A307 THROUGH BOLTS INTO SOLID WOOD BLOCKING.
- USE CONCRETE ANCHORS WHEN MOUNTING TO CONCRETE.
- BLOCKING MUST BE DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND PROPER LOADING.
- POST CAN BE CUT TO SIZE
- O.D ~ 4-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- LENGTH ~ 108"
Click HERE for installation kit:
Click HERE for installation:
Click HERE for warranty:
Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty
Who is covered:
• The limited lifetime warranty covers single-family residential properties only. This limited warranty extends to the original purchaser and one (1)
individual transferee as specified herein.
• A twenty (20) year limited warranty covers any other type of building or property including those owned by corporations, governmental agencies,
partnerships, trusts, religious organizations, schools, condominiums, homeowner associations, cooperative housing arrangements and apartment
buildings. The warranty period will be twenty (20) years following the original date of Product purchase.
What is covered: Barrette Outdoor Living warrants that its aluminum railing products (“Product”) will be free from defects in material and workmanship
for the warranty period. This limited warranty is valid beginning on the date of Product purchase.
Barrette Outdoor Living warrants the Product against peeling, flaking, rotting, chipping, cracking, blistering, splintering, corrosion and rusting, structural
damage due to weather influences, or abnormal discoloration/fading* under normal atmosphere and weather conditions; fungal decay or wood boring