Absolutely beautiful. Solid purchase
ALX Pro Aluminum Railing Kit by Deckorators
Deckorators ALX Pro Railing is made of heavy-gauge aluminum with a thick powder-coated finish, for great looks and long-lasting toughness. The railing with a robust profile and eye-catching appearance is backed by a lifetime limited warranty and is available in 36" and 42" rail heights and both 6' and 8' lengths. It is designed to work with all Deckorators baluster styles and wide selection of designer post caps.
Included in your kit are one upper rail, one lower rail, four railing connectors, and railing connector screws. Choose kits in satin black or white, then choose your baluster style. Classic, Estate, Glass, Baroque, Arc, the choice is yours. Enjoy the customized railing options that are truly a specialty of the Deckorators brand.
- 1 ~ upper rail
- 1 ~ lower rail
- 4 ~ railing connectors
- Railing connector screws
*ALL PRODUCTS BELOW ARE SOLD SEPARATELY*
Choose Post Sleeve: (available heights for ALX Sleeve 4"x4"x40-1/4" or 4"x4"x54")
Choose Cap Rail: (available lengths - 6' or 8')
Choose Post Cap:(all metal, low voltage LED, solar)
Choose Balusters: (many styles - inline or face mount)
- Deckorators Aluminum Railing has a durable powder-coated finish to keep this rail system safe from the elements.
- The aluminum railing system is designed to work with all Deckorators baluster styles.
- The 6-foot on-center railing system features pre-drilled rails for ease of installation of the Classic round or the Estate square in line balusters. If you're looking for a face mount look, options are the Baroque, Arc, or Traditional balusters.
- An innovative cap and insert system allows you to snap on a cap rail without visible fasteners.
- Full 4 x 4 post sleeves with liner slide over treated 4 x 4s for a system that's ideal for remodels and new projects.
- Stair bracket kits are available for your stair rails and for 22.5° and 45° rail angles.
- To finish off your outdoor project, there is a wide variety of solar and high point post caps and post trim pieces that are available.
Click HERE for 6' Installation:
Click HERE for 8' Installation:
Click HERE for Warranty:
The product was very easy to work with. I just wish the powder coating was a little more resilient had to make sure that there were no aluminum metal fragments around for fear of scratching the finished surface
Great appearance and quality. Very sturdy. The need for posts to be plumb and square is no exaggeration though. If you have existing posts that are not plumb and square, measure carefully and cut long so you can remeasure and cut again. The brackets can handle 5° of out of square at the most but that is with difficulty.