Azek Ball Finial by Nantucket
Azek material is a perfect mix of beauty and functionality. It looks, feels, cuts, and shapes like wood, only it does not rot or deteriorate. Azek Post Caps and Finials are a great way to protect and enhance your fence post or deck post without the worry of future maintenance. The Azek Ball Finial is offered 3 different sizes.
It is recommended that azek Ball finials be painted prior to being installed. Azek finials accept paint beautifully. Once painted they are 100% maintenance free.
All Azek post caps, finials, and base trim are custom made. Usually a one week lead time.
- Will not Rot, Split, Twist or Warp
- Impervious to Insects and Moisture
- Looks and Feels like White Painted Wood
- Accepts Paint Easily for a Custom Color
- 4" ball = 3-1/4" wide with a 1-3/4" base (3" tall from flat base to top of round ball)
- 5" ball = 4-1/4" wide with a 2-1/4" base (4" tall)
- 6" ball = 5-1/4" wide with 2-3/4" base (4-7/8" tall)
AZEK Offers an Astounding 25 Year Warranty on Material Defects!
The Following Care is Recommended your Azek Post Caps:
Azek products must be painted prior to being installed or they will discolor and void the warranty.
- Azek doesn't have a finish and that leaves the material subject to dirt, smudges, mold, and mildew.
- Properly prepared and painted with even brush strokes gives it the appearance of finely painted wood.
- A properly painted finish will last for years, protecting the substrate from mold, mildew and UV rays.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and void of any foreign material such as dirt, oil, grease or other contaminants that may come from normal handling, storage and/or installation prior to painting.
- Use a 100% acrylic latex paint with colors having a Light Reflective Value (LRV) of 55 or higher.