Cortex for Azek Trim by FastenMaster
The Cortex Hidden Fastening System for PVC Trim is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners in PVC Trim - and now it is 50% faster.
Cortex now comes with the following product enhancements:
- Collated Cortex Plugs: FastenMaster Cortex plugs are now available on a collated strip. This minimizes handling and saves valuable time on the job site.
- Shorter & Faster Trim Screw: A new 2” fastener option delivers high levels of holding power but now offers versatility for applications such as deck fascia and exterior baseboards. The dual-lead thread design spins the fastener 50% faster for quicker installs.
- TORX® ttap® Drive System: This system is almost impossible to strip-out and the fastener is easily removed. The stability button keeps the fastener straight through installation.
- Stronger Setting Tool: Optimized for extreme pro contractor use. Stronger bit material and industrial grade felt will enable you to install 350 fasteners on one Cortex Setting Tool.
Install Azek trim without the trace of nail holes. By using the Cortex system you drill, screw, then tap in the azek plug. No need to fill nail head holes with caulk!
- 2" fastener length allows for more versatility in 5/8" and 5/4" trim applications
- No special tools required
- Stability button keeps fasteners straight
- Virtually eliminates cam - out
- Easy screw removal
- Available in Azek White only
The FastenMaster Cortex Concealed Fastening System is the fastest, easiest way to conceal the fastener heads when installing Azek PVC Trim boards.
No more caulking, sanding or painting needed. Plugs made from 100% Azek.