AZEK Harbor Post Caps
Azek material is a perfect mix of beauty and functionality. It looks, feels, cuts, and shapes like wood, only it does not rot or deteriorate. Azek Post Caps are a great way to protect and enhance your fence or deck post without the worry of future maintenance. The Harbor style offers a slight point at the top. It is recommended that Azek post caps be painted prior to being installed. Azek harbor post caps accepts paint beautifully. Once painted they are 100% maintenance free.
All Azek post caps and base trim are custom made. Usually one week lead time.
- Impervious to Insects and Moisture
- Looks and Feels like White Painted Wood
- Accepts Paint Easily for a Custom Color
- All Post Caps are made 1/16" larger than listed size
The following is recommended:
- AZEK doesn’t have a finish and that leaves the material subject to dirt, smudges, mold and mildew.
- Properly prepared and painted with even brush strokes gives the appearance of finely painted wood.
- A properly painted finish will last for years protecting the substrate from mold, mildew and the UV rays from the sun. AZEK surfaces must be clean, dry and void of any foreign material such as dirt, oil, grease or other contaminates that may come from normal handling, storage and/or installation prior to painting. Use a 100% acrylic latex paint with colors having a Light Reflective Value (LRV) of 55 or higher.
AZEK products WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY if they are not treated prior to installation.