Camo Hidden Deck Fastening System Screws
Hidden in the side of the board, CAMO® Edge Deck Fasteners create a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface. Easy to install using a Marksman tool, CAMO® Edge Deck Fasteners secure deck boards directly to the joist to reduce board movement, and they back out easily in the event a board needs to be replaced. No pre-drilling is required! And all CAMO® Fasteners come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that guarantees against rust and corrosion for the life of the project.
Coverage based on 16" on center:
- 100 Screws=25sq. ft.
- 350 Screws=100sq. ft.
- 700 Screws=200sq. ft.
- 1750 Screws=500sq.ft.
Proprietary Design – Patent Pending:
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- A star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces bit slippage and wear
- An aggressive lower thread pattern provides superior holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- A unique trim head design provides a less visible point of entry
- 1-7/8" - For use with any nominal 5/4 deck board (1" x 5-1/4" to 5-3/4") - ProTech coated only
- 2-3/8" - For use with any nominal 2"x4" or 2"x 6" deck board (1-1/2" x 5-1/4" to 5-3/4") - ProTech and 316 grade Stainless Steel.
Tested by Architectural Testing Inc. (ATI)
Exceeds ASTM Uplift Resistance in all solid and grooved wood, composite, and PVC boards tested.
CAMO also exceeded ASTM Thermal Cycling standards in all solid wood, composite, and PVC and boards tested.
- CAMO offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty that guarantees against rust and corrosion for the life of the project.