Headcote Stainless Steel Cap-Tor Screws
- Headcote Cap-Tor / Cap-Tor XD screws are available in Grade 305 stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance.
- For locations close to or on the water, especially salt water, Grade 316 stainless steel will provide even greater corrosion resistance.
- Starborn’s Cap-Tor screws are designed to meet the highest standards for performance, ease of use and value.
- Matches all Azek Colors, also matches a large variety of other decking.
- #10 x 2-1/2
- 100 sq. ft. = 350 screws
- 1750 sq. ft. = 1750 screws
Materials: Available in epoxy coated carbon steel, Grades 305 and 316 Stainless Steel.
ACQ: Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber.
Favored by professionals; extra deep recess reduces cam-out.
Cleanly penetrates the hard outer layer of cap stock decking.
Prevents mushrooming and other surface defects
Tri-lobe Shank and Acute Thread Angle
For increased driving power and cleaner penetration through harder decking materials.
Type 17 Auger Tip
The Smart-Bit Depth Setter makes it easy to set Cap-Tor xd to a perfect and consistent depth.