Cedar Ball Finial by Nantucket
- Nantucket Ball Finials are constructed of quality laminated clear Western Red Cedar.
- They should be sealed BEFORE installation with an oil base primer, paint, stain or preservative to ensure long life.
- These should be applied to all surfaces INCLUDING the base.
- Nantucket Ball Finials are pre-drilled and shipped with lag screws for easy installation after sealing.
- The screws should be inserted first into the base of the finial using a pair of pliers around the smooth section (not the threads).
- Then thread the finial with mounted lag screws into the post. Pre-drilling the top of the post is optional and may aid in the installation.
- Exterior caulking material can be applied to the base to ensure a tight fit if desired.
- 4" ball = 3-1/4" wide with a 1-3/4" base (3" tall from flat base to top of round ball)
- 5" ball = 4-1/4" wide with a 2-1/4" base (4" tall)
- 6" ball = 5-1/4" wide with 2-3/4" base (4-7/8" tall)
Click HERE for Size Chart:
Click HERE for Cedar care: