Cobblestone Cedar Finial by Nantucket
- Nantucket Cobblestone Finials are constructed of quality laminated clear Western Red Cedar.
- They should be sealed BEFORE installation with an oil base primer, paint, stain or preservative to ensure long life.
- These should be applied to all surfaces INCLUDING the base.
- Nantucket Cobblestone Finials are pre-drilled and shipped with lag screws for easy installation after sealing.
- The screws should be inserted first into the base of the finial using a pair of pliers around the smooth section (not the threads).
- Then thread the finial with mounted lag screws into the post. Pre-drilling the top of the post is optional and may aid in the installation.
- Exterior caulking material can be applied to the base to ensure a tight fit if desired.
- 4" POST SIZE: 2-7/8" W x 3-1/8" H x 2" Base Dia.
- 5" POST SIZE: 3-1/4" W x 4" H x 2-1/2" Base Dia.
- 6" POST SIZE: 4-1/2" W x 5-1/4" H x 2-1/2" Base Dia.
Click HERE for Cedar care: