These post caps are nice for "what they are". I say that because they are fairly cheaply made, but really don't look like it, however a few of ours struggle keeping the batteries in the right place, or charge at different "levels" so they aren't all exactly the same brightness. We do like them, they look great, but certainly it's clear why the were just $15 each as opposed to some others costing more than twice that :)
Deckorators Solar High Point Copper Post Cap
This is a classy well-priced post cap with a cool wrap around solar lens.
It's a poly powder coated plastic finish that is guaranteed for life.
- The Deckorators High Point Solar Metal Post Caps are among the unique, yet classic touches you can add to your outdoor project.
- Solar Metal Post Caps light up your deck, fence or porch or even your mailbox post without the hassles of wiring or electricity, day or night.
- Post Caps are made with a real copper overlay with a beveled wood trim to finish it off.
- Available in 3-5/8" x 3-5/8" (fits over a nominal 4x4)
- Cedar or pressure treated base.
Just what I was looking for. Solar charge lasts for days. Real copper top..