CORTEX CONCEALED FASTENING SYSTEM FOR Timbertech DECKING BY FASTEN MASTER
The Cortex Hidden Fastening System is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners in composite, cap stock, and PVC decking boards. Cortex offers a strong connection between the deck board and joist. It hides fasteners across the entire deck, first and last board, perimeter, and stairs. And it just got better!
- 100lf. (224 screws - 300 plugs - 2 bits)
Cortex now comes with the following product enhancements:
- TORX® ttap® Drive System: This system is almost impossible to strip-out and the fastener is easily removed. In addition, the stability button keeps the fastener straight through installation.
- Modified Fastener: New thread design reduces installation torque and dramatically increases fastener strength. Length moves from 2-3/4” to 2-1/2”.
- Stronger Setting Tool: Optimized for extreme pro contractor use. Stronger bit material and industrial grade felt will enable you to install 350 fasteners on one Cortex Setting Tool.
Cortex is available in a 100 lineal foot package. All screws, plugs, and setting tools are included in every box.
*ALL TIMBERTECH DECKING COLORS AVAILABLE*
- FAST AND EASY: The deck boards are fastened in the same way as with a traditional deck.
- STRONG: A through-fastened deck offers the highest level of board-to-joist connection and deck racking strength.
- VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE: The Cortex plugs are textured to match specific decking brands, blending in naturally with the grain pattern.
- COST EFFECTIVE: The Cortex system is less expensive than virtually any other hidden fastening system and it is so easy to install! Deck pros will save money and save time installing it.
INCLUDED IN EVERY PACKAGE:
- Cortex Screws
- Cortex Plugs
- Cortex Setting Tool
The FastenMaster Cortex Concealed Fastening System is the fastest, easiest way to conceal the heads of your deck screws on specific deck types.
* Coverage based on 6" wide boards with 16" o.c. joist design.
Square foot coverage may vary based on joist spacing and deck design.