Deckorators Composite Railing Angle Brackets
Use these angle adapters to create a 22.5 or a 45 degree angle on your Composite Rail, when used with the straight bracket included in the rail kit. Made with durable composite material, this set includes two top rail adapters, two bottom rail adapters and hardware.
- Compatible with Deckorators Composite rail system
- Great for creating a 22.5 or a 45-degree angle on your deck railing
- White composite matches Deckorators composite posts and rail kits
- Easy to install with included hardware
- Included two top rail bracket adapters, two bottom rail brackets and hardware
- Backed by a 25-year structural and stain and fade limited warranty
Click HERE for warranty:
Click HERE for installation:
United States and Canada Decking,
Porch Flooring and Composite
Railing Limited Warranty
Deckorators, Inc. (the “Warrantor”) is pleased to extend this Warranty to you, the original consumer or end user (the
“Consumer”) of the Deckorators product. This Warranty is valid for Deckorators ALX Railings, Aluminum Balusters and
Scenic (tempered glass) Balusters (“Railing Product”) used in standard residential applications in the United States and
Canada, and may not be assigned or transferred by you.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY AND TEN-YEAR SALT WATER APPLICATIONS LIMITED WARRANTY
Warrantor, at its sole option, will replace or refund the original purchase price for any Deckorators ALX Railings used in a decking/railing application where the coated surface chips, cracks, checks, chalks or peels. Warrantor will also, at its sole option,
replace or refund the original purchase price for any manufacturing defects in any tempered glass material or aluminum extrusion
for your Deckorators ALX Railings used in a decking/railing application. Installations located within one (1) mile of coastal salt water
are limited to the first ten years from date of purchase.
Warrantor shall have no further liability or obligation except as expressly stated herein. If a claim is made under this Warranty on
a product that is no longer available, Warrantor reserves the right to provide a similar product of equivalent quality and value.
TWENTY-FIVE-YEAR REMOVAL AND REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
If a Railing Product is proven to be defective and eligible for replacement or refund under the terms of this Warranty and was
installed in strict accordance with the installation instructions, Warrantor will provide, in addition to replacement product or
a refund of the original purchase price, a prorated portion of the reasonable and customary costs associated with installing
replacement products, including removal and disposal of defective products (“Replacement Costs”). Replacement Costs will be
prorated as set forth in the “Prorated Refund Schedule” and based off of the reasonable and customary Replacement Costs on
the date of the original purchase. This amount shall not be adjusted for inflation. Replacement Costs shall not include the cost of
freight and permits required or obtained in connection with installing replacement products.
Prorated Removal and Replacement Refund Schedule
Years Since Purchase % Purchase Price Covered
Years 1 - 6 100%
Years 7 - 10 80%
Years 11 - 14 60%
Years 15 - 18 40%
Years 19 - 21 20%
Years 22 - 25 10%
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY
The Warranty does not apply to any product that:
• Is damaged by physical abuse, acts of God, acts of war, exposure to acid rain, abrasive elements (including sand abrasion) or
other chemical or biological factors.
• Has not been installed or maintained in accordance with Warrantor’s installation and maintenance instructions.
• Has been abused or placed under or subjected to abnormal residential use conditions.
• Has been used, modified or otherwise treated in any manner other than as intended by Warrantor.
• Has been stored improperly prior to installation, resulting in excess exposure to moisture.
• Has been subjected to welding, bending, drilling, cutting or other fabrication not called for in Warrantor’s installation guidelines.
• Has been exposed to a corrosive environment, including the use of adhesive tapes, sealants or mastics in direct contact with the
• Railing Product installed within one (1) mile of any coastal salt water must be regularly cleaned in strict accordance with the
guidelines and frequency of Deckorators Care and Cleaning guidelines, and a log kept recording such cleanings.
ALX Railing and Baluster
Salt Water Prorated Removal and Replacement Refund Schedule
(Railing Product installed within one mile of coastal salt water)
Years Since Purchase % Purchase Price Covered
Years 1 - 2 100%
Years 3 - 4 80%
Years 5 - 6 60%
Years 7 - 8 40%
Year 9 20%
Year 10 10%
Failure to follow any restrictions or warnings supplied with the Railing Product shall make the Warranty null and void and of no further
effect. Warrantor reserves the right to investigate any claim and to inspect any product, as installed prior to disassembly or demolition,
for which a claim is made. Any construction or use of this product must be in accordance with all local zoning and/or building codes.
The Consumer assumes all risk and liability associated with the installation or use of this product.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of incidental or
consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights,
and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
WARRANTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OWNERSHIP OF THIS
PRODUCT. The limited warranties expressly provided in this document are the only warranties given on the Product and are in lieu of all
other warranties, and Deckorators expressly disclaims all other warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without
limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or intended use. Purchase and installation of
the Railing Product is acceptance of the terms of this Warranty.
To make a claim under this Warranty to receive replacement product, the original owner must, within 90 days of actual or
constructive notice of damage covered by this Warranty, do the following:
1. Prepare a letter that includes the following information:
• A list of the number of pieces and the size of each piece for which the claim is made.
• Proof of Purchase of the product, as shown on the original invoice.
• Proof of Warranty, as evidenced by the original product label, or a copy of the mark on the product.
2. Mail the above information to:
UFP Warranty Corporation
2801 East Beltline NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. WARRANTOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THE PRODUCT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE