4 ~ Pack add on kit for the Dekor Dek Dot Low Voltage Recessed Light Kit
DEK DOTS differ from other LED lights in that they have transparent polycarbonate covers. They are waterproof and can be mounted even on your deck floor.
Dek Dots, our second generation LED recessed lights, are tiny waterproof deck lights "designed to be walked upon". They install totally flush with the surface, making them virtually unseen - and "unfelt" underfoot. Originally intended as deck and patio lights, these versatile LED lights are also used for docks, pathways, walkways, driveways and more. Embed in wood, composite decking, and concrete with confidence. 4 packs are a convenient way to add lights to your project or customize your purchase.
- LED Green Technology: LEDs require up to 80% less energy than traditional light sources; our Dek Dots will save energy and money over the lifetime of the product.
- CREE LEDs: DEK DOTS are built with high-quality CREE LEDs, known for their super bright light, long life and superior energy efficiency. DEKOR™ is a CREE LEDs Branding Partner.
- Dimmable warm white light: The lights share the same light spectrum as other DEKOR lighting (3200° K), the ambiance of incandescent lighting. The lights are also dimmable with DEKOR's EZDIMMERWP.
- Long lasting and durable: Dek Dots have transparent polycarbonate covers that will not yellow with age. The lights are built to withstand years of "wear and tear": the polycarbonate used is nearly indestructible and pound for pound tougher than the strongest aluminum. We stand behind all our LED recessed lights with our industry leading 10-year warranty.
Dek Dot 4 Pack Package Contents:
- 4 - LED DEK DOT Light Elements
- 5 - PLUG-N-PLAY Cables
- 1 - 6 – Port PLUG-N-PLAY Splitter
- 2 - Mounting Screws
- Pig Tail ~ 5"
DEKOR is now making the majority of our products Plug-N-Play. We listened to the feedback from our customers, and simple, user-friendly installation was top of the list.
Our Plug-N-Play Connector System is completely self-sealing, removing the need for stripping wires and wire nuts. Plug-N-Play takes the guesswork out of installation; no need to track the polarity (red and black wires) because DEKOR connectors are keyed to plug in the correct way. With the introduction of the new EZ Plug-N-Play Splitter, you can now junction up to 4 lights into one device streamlining the whole installation process. Do you DIY? You will love the ease of installation. If you're a professional, you will love how Plug-N-Play drastically cuts installation time and cost.
Click HERE for Full Light Kit
Click HERE for Installation: