Endurance Original Railing with Colonial Turned Balusters by RDI ~ White Only
Endurance Original Rail, an aluminum reinforced vinyl railing system, is the cornerstone of the RDI product line. Our most complete railing system kits are coupled with a variety of accessory brackets that allow installation to almost any surface at any level angle up to 45º. Simple form and dependable function unite this railing design to maintain safety without sacrificing the elegant presentation of your home or commercial space.
- Original Rail with colonial turned balusters is simply elegant; all fasteners are concealed and hidden from view.
Our Endurance Original Rail is low-maintenance AND safe; our vinyl railings are reinforced with strong, durable aluminum.
Exceeds U.S. Building Code requirements
EASY-INSTALL INNOVATIVE BRACKET SYSTEM:
The Endurance Original Rail systems feature a 2-piece top and a 3-piece bottom level brackets for quick and easy installation.
SECURE INTERLOCKING BRACKET COMPONENTS:
Endurance Original brackets install simply by attaching the body of the bracket to the mounting surface and then snapping the bracket covers into place over the fasteners. Snap-fit design ensures a secure fit and clean appearance.
LESS PARTS TO INSTALL:
Just the brackets and supplied hardware are all you need for quick and easy installation.
- Top and bottom vinyl extruded rails
- 1-1/4" Colonial Turned Spindles (3 - 9/16" spacing between balusters)
- Mounting brackets with integral locking screw caps
- Stainless steel mounting screws
- 6' ~ 71-3/4" x 36" (level)
- 8' ~ 95-3/4" x 36" (level)
- 10' ~ 119-3/4" x 36" (level)
- 6' ~ 71-3/4" x 36" (stair)
- 8' ~ 95-3/4" x 36" (stair)
Click HERE for Installation Instructions:
Click HERE for Warranty:
Click HERE for technical specs: