Aluminum Face Mount Traditional Deck Balusters by Deckorators
Building a new deck or replacing your old handrails on your current deck? Consider using Deckorators Traditional Balusters instead of Pine or Composite spindles. Deckorators Traditional balusters are 100% maintenance free and easy to install. You will create a look that will stand out from all others. Deckorators Traditional balusters are face mounted to the top and bottom rails using Stainless steel head painted to match baluster screws that are included.
These sleek powder coated aluminum balusters are engineered to last a lifetime. Balusters can be used with a variety of railing materials. From wood, composites, or vinyl. Deckorators Traditional Face Mount balusters provide straight-line design, without the maintenance. Balusters are available in 3 colors - black or bronze and 2 - sizes - 32" or 40". They are sold in packs of 10. Aluminum balusters are powder-coated with AAMA2604-compliant material, which provides five times the outdoor exposure and twice the humidity exposure as AAMA2603.
- 1" wide x 1/2" thick x 32" or 40" length
- Powder coated aluminum
- Face mount application
- Sold in packs of 10
- Includes mounting screws
- 18 gauge wall
ALUMINUM DECK BALUSTER BENEFITS:
- 100% maintenance free
- 100% corrosion proof
- Powder coated aluminum
- Easy to install
- Cost efficient
- Looks Great!
- Baluster connectors are NOT required
- Satin Black
- Textured Black
Click HERE for installation:
Traditional Deck Baluster Installation: (NOTE - Check local building codes for proper rail installation dimensions)
Warrantor will, at its option, either replace or refund the purchase price of any Product used in a standard residential dwelling that is found to be defective within one (1) year from the date of purchase.
This Warranty does not cover any Product that:
• Is damaged by physical abuse, acts of God, acts of war, or other chemical or biological factors;
• Has not been installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation guidelines and local building codes;
• Has been abused, placed under or subjected to abnormal residential-use conditions or has surface damage or surface
• Has been painted, coated, used, modified or otherwise treated in any manner other than as intended by Warrantor; or
• Has been directly or indirectly exposed to extreme heat (in excess of 250 degrees Fahrenheit).
Failure to follow any restrictions or warnings supplied with the product shall make the Warranty null and void and of no further effect. Warrantor reserves the right to investigate any claim and to inspect the materials for which a claim is made. Any construction or use of this product must be in accordance with all local zoning and/or building codes. The consumer assumes all risk and liability associated with the construction or use of this product. The consumer or contractor should take all necessary steps to ensure the safety of everyone involved in the project, including, but not limited to, wearing the appropriate safety equipment.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
To make a claim under this Warranty, the consumer must, within ninety (90) days of actual or constructive notice of damage covered by this warranty, do the following prepare a letter that includes the following information:
• A list identifying the Product and the number of pieces and the size of each piece for which the claim is made;
• Proof of Purchase of the product, as shown on the original invoice or receipt; and
• Proof of Warranty, as evidenced by the original UPC or end-tag from the product, or a copy of the mark on the product.
The consumer must Mail the above information to:
UFP Warranty Corporation 2801 East Beltline NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Warrantor will, within sixty (60) days from the date of notice of your claim, and upon receipt of the proper documentation, make arrangements to exchange or refund the Product. Warrantor reserves the right to have a representative inspect the Product that is claimed to be damaged prior to its removal.