FlatLOK Delivers Strong, Code-Compliant Connection for multi-ply lvl, girder trusses and multi-ply lumber beams.
FlatLOK is a multi-purpose structural wood screw for fastening multi-ply LVL, girder trusses and multi-ply lumber beams.
FlatLOK is approved for single-sided installation making the job easier to complete both at ground level or for elevated applications. The flat head allows for easy finishing including drywall or trim.
TORX® ttap® drive system:
- FlatLOK wood screw features a TORX® ttap® drive system that:
- Maximizes bit fit, reducing the potential for stripping.
- Includes a stability button for maximum penetration into the fastener and a wobble-free drive.
- A free TORX ttap bit (T-40) is included in every box.
Length and Applications:
- 2 7/8”: 2-ply roof girder trusses and 2-ply dimensional wood headers
- 3 1/2": 2-ply LVL beams
- 6 3/4": 4-ply LVL beams